Introduction to Myself and the Blog

 Hi there! My name is Megan Mitchell, and I'm a college sophomore studying Secondary English Education. I'm creating this blog for my Writing for Non-Print Media class to synthesize and reflect at the end of each unit. Some fun things about me that I'd like to share are: I love sitcoms (The Middle and Parks and Rec are my favorite), I love to read, I'm 10,000% a dog person (I have a poodle named Dixie), I love to go shopping (Francesca's is my favorite store), I play the piccolo in the marching band, my favorite singer is Taylor Swift and my favorite Taylor Swift song is Last Kiss, my favorite color is yellow, and my favorite flowers are daffodils. Also, I can juggle. That's my biggest flex 💪 and usually what I tell people when we have to share a fun fact. Anyways, welcome to the blog! Enjoy!

xoxo






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Multimodal Composition

Digital Composition